Como Bed and Breakfast
Where to get a great local meal!
Head to the coast to watch the sun set over the Indian Ocean. Try fish and chips on the grass at Cottesloe Beach or a meal at Indiana Tea House, Barchetta or the Blue Duck, all with spectacular views.
Fremantle has many Italian and Seafood Restaurants to enjoy, or just have a coffee along the “cappuccino strip”. We have plenty of fantastic options to choose from, and all within easy distance from Como Bed & Breakfast.
Local Take Away outlets within a 10 minute walk
- 3 Chinese Restaurants
- 3 Pizza Shops
- Fish And Chips
Dine-in Restaurants within a 10 minute walk
- Mt Henry Tavern & Brasserie – open every night
- Everest Nepalese Restaurant – open every night
- Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant – open every night
Dine-in Restaurants within a 25 minute walk
- Clancy’s Fish Bar – Lively and family friendly
- Chawlas2 – Indian
- Nandos – Family Restaurant
- Raffles Hotel – Casual meals and Fine Dining upstairs
- Thai Corner – Award winning Thai restaurant
- Hayashi – Japanese Restaurant
Under 10 minutes by car
- Coco’s – Modern Australian Fine Dining – with views across the Swan River to the City
- Boat Shed – Modern Australian Fine Dining – with views across the Swan River to the City
- Bell House – Modern Australian Fine Dining – with views across the Swan River to the City
- Just Wine and Tapas Bar – Modern Australian
- Dux – Aust and International
- The Globe – café and patisserie
- Red Cabbage – European inspired
- The Cove – Indian
- Terazzo – Mediterranean
- Mai Thai – Thai
- Il Ciao – Italian
- The Bridge Café – one of our favourites – International Menu
- and many more to choose from!